Whoops, something broken error is a phrase that frequently appears when a user accesses the network or accesses any software and has a problem. So what are common whoops something broken? How to fix those errors? Let’s find out through the article below.
1. How to fix whoops something broken when using Linux operating system
In addition to the popular use of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS, many users are still using the Linux operating system. This is an operating system with many branches such as Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora … and most commonly Ubuntu. With the use of Linux, users get full access to features and free office suites like OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
With the advantage of being free and open source, Linux already has a certain number of users. However, its downside is that it does happen error whoops something broken when booting Linux with GRUB. To fix this, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Linux needs GRUB to boot. However, GRUB reported an error, you just need to manually boot with GRUB by going to the GRUB Boot Menu and then proceeding to check the system behavior on boot. Press the Escape key (ESC) when GRUB is processed. At this point, the screen will pass you the GRUB command line for processing. Enter the GRUB command to open the GRUB command line interface.
Step 2: Use the Help command to monitor GRUB commands.
Step 3: Enter all commands manually in the file /boot/grub/menu.lst.
Step 4: After you have finished entering those commands, the system will show you a notification that the exam is completed.
2. How to fix whoops something broken when the computer cannot connect to the internet
When your computer fails to connect due to a DNS error, you can fix it by the following:
Step 1: Right-click on the network icon outside of the Desktop Taskbar. Continue, you select Open Network and Sharing Center and then select Connections.
Step 2: In the table Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) Properties. Please tick the box Use the following DNS server address. Continue to fill in two fields Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server numbers 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 respectively. Finally, click OK to complete.
Step 3: If you do not perform step 2 successfully, select Obtain DNS server address so that the computer automatically configures DNS.
3. How to fix whoops something broken with Bug Splat error
If players love the game League of Legends, also known as LOL, they will see the computer error whoops something broken with Bug Splat bugs quite often. With this error, the player’s computer will freeze, have frequent network lag, or even exit the game without prior notice. At this point, on your computer screen, the Bug Splat interface will appear.
How to fix this error is as follows:
- Step 1: First, players click on the window icon or Start box on the Taskbar.
- Step 2: Select Run and type in the keyword MSConfig so that the computer will automatically switch to the Services tab.
- Step 3: On the Services tab, continue to choose to Hide all Microsoft Services and then select the Disable All box.
- Step 4: Go back to Start, then click Run. Continue to search for the MSConfig keyword to bring up the Service tab of the screen. At this point, move to the Startup box and click Disable All.
Above are some of the most common whoops something broken fixes that you should master so that the network access as well as all popular software is smooth and smooth. Please eliminate all troubles when using the internet.